Thursday, November 8, 2012

TIME TO WAKE

You got the perfect aura-I`m glad heaven filled out my order,Ever since I met you my sorrows have gotten shorter I want to have you as my own and make your heart my home,I want to leave the thoughts of pain alone Out a door-I just don`t want it to end up like before,Every time you leave I`m hungering for more But good things must end:I want to be more than a friend,I want to be around you again and again I`m sprung:I knew that when I begun, But I think you`re the one That love is what I mean-I wish there was a Cupid scene,You`re my queen and everything out of my dream You`re everything that I could dream of having,I want you to have the same passion more than you can imagine Maybe this is fate:maybe my heart is making a mistake,I just want to know when is it time to wake PLEASE SUBSCRIBE TO MY YOUTUBE http://www.youtube.com/user/jdpakalilblaze?feature=results_main

1 comment: